New from FT Worth, TX

SPCSearcey

Reaction score
hey guys new here, been on the nation for a while and was indirectly referred to here by a thread. Finally got my PSD, 2005 CC Lariat 4x4, but had to sell it due to deployment. I had only made one payment!! Currently deployed to East Afghanistan but tryin to keep educated on PSDs. Ive been lookin every day on Craigs for a new truck tryin to keep myself from slobbering all over my keyboard. wantin a 6.4 my last was a 6.0 and just had too many problems from day one. dad has a 6.7, cousin has a silverbullet cummins, and uncles all have bolt on tuned Duramaxs, plan is to build my 6.4 to whip em all.
thanks God Bless,
Searcey

Nic

Reaction score
welcome bro..was in the navy untill february 2010...and as far as the choice on the 6.4, good one..and you shouldnt have a problem with the bolt on tuned dura-maxi pads :thumbsup: plenty of threads on how to make some serious hp out of your future 6.4!

SPCSearcey

Reaction score
welcome bro..was in the navy untill february 2010...and as far as the choice on the 6.4, good one..and you shouldnt have a problem with the bolt on tuned dura-maxi pads :thumbsup: plenty of threads on how to make some serious hp out of your future 6.4!

lol i think ill make sticker for them in big bold letters "MAXipads" put it on when theyre not lookin. thanks for the warm welcome guys much appreciated.
Searcey

Redd

Reaction score
Welcome from Midlothian! I work all over ft worth..

Thank you for your service!

Beast6.0

Reaction score
Welcome from W. Fort Worth, check out North Texas Power Stroke Association. They have local events and meets on a fairly regular basis. They're a good group of people. I don't make many meets, but the ones that I have attended were always a good time. Definitely a great bunch. Good luck with your new truck, and hope you make it back home soon. Be safe.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.