New from NC

squirt

Reaction score
Im sure anyone who I talked to at TS this year will know who I am. I dont own a diesel right now but it shouldnt be too much longer.. I am Cody Flowers and Im 19. Working on building an ecommerce website dropshipping items.

bftblueovalboys is my big bro

Im from Nashville/Rocky Mount NC.

oh yeah and im squirt because thats what everyone at TS decided to name me this year

Last edited:

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Squirt and mini me, can't forget mini me bahah.

Welcome bud, you'll realize before too long why I'm always talking about this site. Awesome and very knowledgeable group of people!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

David N

Reaction score
Whats up little guy? Welcome from Raleigh/NC State during the week and Williamston on the weekends.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Whats up little guy? Welcome from Raleigh/NC State during the week and Williamston on the weekends.

I knew I missed someone on Facebook. Just letting you know, a few of us from around here are planning to go to Fayetteville drag strip for Freaky Friday later this week if you'd like to join. I asked your 7.3 buddy Randy Manning to come too lol.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Squirt and mini me, can't forget mini me bahah.

Welcome bud, you'll realize before too long why I'm always talking about this site. Awesome and very knowledgeable group of people!

Expect for this guy :D haha just messing buddy.

Welcome to the site squirt for Durham/Mebane area.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Im sure anyone who I talked to at TS this year will know who I am. I dont own a diesel right now but it shouldnt be too much longer.. I am Cody Flowers and Im 19. Working on building an ecommerce website dropshipping items.

bftblueovalboys is my big bro

Im from Nashville/Rocky Mount NC.

oh yeah and im squirt because thats what everyone at TS decided to name me this year

And sorry I sat at the other end of the table at Dinner!!! Nice to see you here!! And hope you had a good time.... How'd I miss the squirt name...

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Welcome!! When you followed me on instagram i was wondering if you would join here and plan on buying a deeezul lol im Zac

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

squirt

Reaction score
i actually made an account a long time but i forgot what i made it.. i gotta say though, this is a lot better and funnier than the F150 forum lol and i follow a couple of you on instagram already

RedRice589

Reaction score
Cause you were a puss and went to bed at 9:30 every night...

Shutup azz I needed the sleep for that all nighter I pulled Sunday to deliver that duramax. Lol I was texting your granny azz bitching about some cummins plant or something....

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Shutup azz I needed the sleep for that all nighter I pulled Sunday to deliver that duramax. Lol I was texting your granny azz bitching about some cummins plant or something....

Lol. Yes, I hate this stupid place. And of course I'm here right now too. Story of my life

Latest posts

Members online