New From Northern IL

FassigFarms

Reaction score
Hey guy's I'm new to this forum, I'm on Cummins forum and Duramax Forum, But I decided to make the switch to here just to see what's out there. I'm looking to go from my 2007 GMC Duramax to an 08+ or 99-2003 7.3 (NO 6.0's!) Powerstroke, if any of you have interest in my truck hit me up with a PM. I've owned all the diesels just need to try out a ford and see how i like it. Learning to navigate this forum is like trying to learn my own name on a drunken night about impossible at the moment :toast: If anyone has any trucks or suggestions on what to go with I would greatly appreciate it!

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
:welcome: from NY! I always just hit the 'Todays Posts' section on the banner across the top, right by your name in he upper right side. You'll figure it out eventually. A ton of good knowledge here.

FassigFarms

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Since I was last on here I had a guy contact me with an 2008 F350 reg cab 68k on the tact, 4" lift blacked out little mods done not crazy things that i know of. anything i should know about an 08?

tpar1220

Reaction score
you are in paw paw huh... i have a buddy i used to work with that lives there. also i dated a girl from there. small town for sure. everyone seemed to hang at the local bar... "the horseshoe".

Latest posts

Members online