New Guy From East Tennessee

JrStroker

Reaction score
Hey everyone! So right before the new year I purchased my first diesel truck. I'm a die hard Ford fan so I decided to get a F-250. Well after years of searching I found one, loved it, brought it home. It's a 2008 F-250 Fx4 with the 6.4 diesel, lariat, black leather, crew cab, short bed, dark blue, Rough Country lifted with 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers. The best part is it only had 98,000 miles!
Currently it has 104,000 and climbing.

A fellow member brought me here from PSN. jugger13 is his name!
Ive been here about 3-4 weeks just checking out the site and I must say, I love this site more than PSN and PS.Org. Its an amazing site with a ton of info!

So far Ive added a Spartan, AFE stage 2 SI, 4 inch straight pipe, Cold side pipe, Chrome Super Duty letters, and my personal custom sound system build.

I know I'm the new guy on the block and have a lot to learn, that's why I'm here, I want the best for me and my diesel truck. I'll take all the advice I can get, and I'll ask all the questions that I can't find the answer to with the search button. So thank you all and I'm sure I'll see you soon!! :rockon:

02powerstroke93

Reaction score
Join Tennessee diesel addiction on Facebook, were trying to get a diesel page started to meet up at go to events and to just have fun an enjoy our passion!!!! Thanks CJ! Like and share

Latest posts

Members online