New guy from MA

06Stroker

Reaction score
Hey guys im Dom from mass i got a 06 250 with 46k on her and a bigger turbo egr cooler soon to be straight piped and much more look forward to being in this army

weazel

Reaction score
Welcome, an enjoy.

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

jdc753

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!

Sounds like your truck is still a baby with so few miles on it. Post up some pics when you get a chance and stick around, should be a few local events coming up, if not we are going to have to start having more.

Shocked with all the MA guys lately. :welcome:

Yea... where have they all been hiding lately is what I am wondering, someone must be doing a lot of promoting lately.

06Stroker

Reaction score
I tried put a picture on the attachment but I can't do it from my phone but you can see if you go to my gallery on other forms it seems like every one is from down south nice to see alot of local members

jdc753

Reaction score
I tried put a picture on the attachment but I can't do it from my phone but you can see if you go to my gallery on other forms it seems like every one is from down south nice to see alot of local members

Got it...

20130119_153821.jpg

Nice regular cab, bet that'll be fun with a hot tune in it.

jdc753

Reaction score
Hahaha thats what i was thinking

I know my crew cab long bed can get up to speed faster than it should, so I can only imagine what they little regular cab would be like :evil Oh and where abouts in the state are ya? There was just a dyno day over in Seekonk sunday, and should be another one coming up soon (March I think) then usually some smaller meets and such going on here and there in the SE area.

Nice truck, regular cabs are fun! if you ever need anything 6.0L related let me know, i have a shop in NH

^^ Joe is good people!

xd6liter

Reaction score
Welcome to the site lots of awesome people and info here also good to see more Ma people showin up

Latest posts

Members online