New guy from NW Indiana

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Thankyou all for the warm welcome. Here she is today at the Badlands Off Road Park in Attica, IN.

018.jpg

009-1.jpg

1early99strokin

Reaction score
Welcome from Laffayette. I been meaning to take the raptor out to the badlands for the last year to see what its all about. I would also like to thank you for giving us 28 years to serve our country.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
I need a RZR to tow behind. OK, well maybe not need, but want real bad.

There's a dealer in Crawfordsville where I'm from that always has new ones, and will usually have some deals on used ones. I'm friends with the guy that owns the place, it's about 30 min south of lafayette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
There's a dealer in Crawfordsville where I'm from that always has new ones, and will usually have some deals on used ones. I'm friends with the guy that owns the place, it's about 30 min south of lafayette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, sounds like I could get a deal... What I meant to say was I need more disposable income. Spending money else were at the moment. Christmas first, then ARB air lockers front and rear for the truck, then a new deck on the house, ... then I guarantee something will pop up, it always does.

Latest posts

Members online