New guy from texas

davidyack

Reaction score
Just bought my first powerstroke. Its a 2005 f250 ccsb lariat. Not planning on a race truck, just a good looking reliable daily driver. I had my fun already with a 24v cummins, but got sick of everything but the motor. Truck was putting down around 600 at the wheels, but everything was falling apart and I needed a 4 door. I am going to dive in this weekend with an egr delete, updated ford oil cooler, sct tuner, and gauges. Probably a 4" turbo back as well. Ive already been lurking on here for a few days and learned a few things I didnt know about the fords. Looking forward to being a part and eventually contributing.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Just bought my first powerstroke. Its a 2005 f250 ccsb lariat. Not planning on a race truck, just a good looking reliable daily driver. I had my fun already with a 24v cummins, but got sick of everything but the motor. Truck was putting down around 600 at the wheels, but everything was falling apart and I needed a 4 door. I am going to dive in this weekend with an egr delete, updated ford oil cooler, sct tuner, and gauges. Probably a 4" turbo back as well. Ive already been lurking on here for a few days and learned a few things I didnt know about the fords. Looking forward to being a part and eventually contributing.

Welcome form Humble TX man!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.