New guy

DMAX

Reaction score
New to the army! As you can see from my name I drive a duramax. I used to follow around on the nation a little bit and figured this looked like a dam good forum to sign up with. Im here to learn a few things also, Im known to occasionaly help a buddy (STROKER) work on his truck :D I also saw a good thread about tuning on here from Matt@gearhead and figured I would follow it I do EFI live tuning and new info is always helpful!

DMAX

Reaction score
Thanks guys! yea I love my duramax but I was raised a Ford guy, drove a 6.0L as of last year. I would love to keep my truck and get a 6.4!

MAC

Reaction score
Welcome.

And remember, there's no shame in having a FORD pull your truck home, no need for two broke down Chevy's.

DMAX

Reaction score
Welcome.

And remember, there's no shame in having a FORD pull your truck home, no need for two broke down Chevy's.

Thanks guys!!

No shame at all!! Thankfully havent had to trailer her yet, shes hauled a Ford though :D. But in seriousness I rolled a 6.0L Excursion :shrug: It saved my life, since I rolled it doing 65-70 I think my next truck is going to be a 6.4, I love me some :ford: