New Here.

Canadaman6point7

Reaction score
Hello Im new - so here! I understand that everyone seems to be touchy on this subject. I'm not sure if that is because of most of the users are located in the US and emission standards are interfering with them. But, I would like to know if anyone has heard anything on programmer release for the new 2015. I work in cold temperatures in the winter, down to week long stints of -40c and I hate to say it but its coming up. I use my truck for work (driving to site and work out of it doing construction/maintenance on wellsites) my truck usually doesn't shut off during the day due to it being the only warm spot within 100kms and at those temperatures I'm sure you can figure out how long it would take to warm up if I shut it off. So Im looking to get the DPF&EGR removed (which is perfectly legal in Alberta).

*Ive already had all of this done to my 2011 6.7 which has been sold*

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Hello Im new - so here! I understand that everyone seems to be touchy on this subject. I'm not sure if that is because of most of the users are located in the US and emission standards are interfering with them. But, I would like to know if anyone has heard anything on programmer release for the new 2015. I work in cold temperatures in the winter, down to week long stints of -40c and I hate to say it but its coming up. I use my truck for work (driving to site and work out of it doing construction/maintenance on wellsites) my truck usually doesn't shut off during the day due to it being the only warm spot within 100kms and at those temperatures I'm sure you can figure out how long it would take to warm up if I shut it off. So Im looking to get the DPF&EGR removed (which is perfectly legal in Alberta).

*Ive already had all of this done to my 2011 6.7 which has been sold*

Yes last I heard on here they have a few delete tuners in the works for the 15's and welcome.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.