New DDP Banjo Bolts

Donnie1

Reaction score
I will very soon be doing the EGR delete with oil cooler and also putting in the upgraded fuel pressure regulator spring. Would this be a good time to do it and also what would these do as far as power and fuel mileage? I will also be adding a tuner soon as well. The truck will be used a s adaily driver as well as to pull a horse trailer and camper in the future.

Sorry for the 20 questions.

3brorce

Reaction score
It just gives you a little reinforcement knowing that your injectors are getting the alotted fuel needed to be supplied. Will not notice an increase in power or mileage. People think that it will make your injectors last longer with having more fuel.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ultimately a RR kit is the best investment for the life of your injectors with a fuel pump in the event you are not maintaining fuel psi. That being said, The Banjos are a cheap, easy, DIY mod that will free up a restriction in the fuel system and be a great mod to pair with the Ford upgraded spring kit. It will flow more than the restrictive 6.0 banjos as well as the 6.4 model banjo providing more fuel=less psi drop=longer injector life.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Because I have heard hey have a tendancy to snap off?
but the good ones like Strictly sells use better alloy??

Thanks for pointing out the fact that I hadn't updated that yet. We have actually gone back to S.S. for the bolts, there was no advantage to the chromoly and the black coating scratched off to easily.

Zmann

Reaction score
Ahh thanks Dennis your page still shows the Sinister skulls also ,, OEM isn't SS is it ?

slacker

lol

Latest posts

Members online