• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

NEW IN BOXES: Minimaxx & 5" Flo-Pro

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
Well... bought these goodies very recently from Rudy's Diesel only to find out I've got a kid on the way lol. Moving on, I have a brand new H&S Minimaxx in the box with all the accessories (no pyro) still in plastic wrapping. Opened it up at the shop to take a look at it & then once again at home to take the pics just now. The Minimaxx has the 300 Hot Damn tune as well. Also, I have a brand new, aluminized, turbo-back 5" Flo-Pro exhaust system with the DPF delete. All this stuff sat in my indoor storage closet for a few days before I found out about the major change of plans. Asking $1650 firm for the combo which is reasonable when compared to most vendors wanting almost $2000 for the same combo. May be willing to split up the comboNo trades unless it's for higher end AR-15 or a ton of 5.56NATO haha. Face to face transaction, willing to meet in NC or at the VA or SC borders. Thanks for looking guys and have a great day. if you want pics, PM & i'll email or text them to you as i'm having difficulties uploading them

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
Had a change of mind, I'll consider shipping but it may cost the buyer if it's too far away & ends up costing me too much. That being said, bump for today

sootie

Reaction score
i'm interested. i have checked out your link but want to be double sure.
is this is a "downpipe back" or "turbo back"
what cab configuration was it intended for. does it have a muffler?

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
i'm interested. i have checked out your link but want to be double sure.
is this is a "downpipe back" or "turbo back"
what cab configuration was it intended for. does it have a muffler?

I asked if it was good for a crew cab short bed and was told it was. I also asked what the exhaust configuration was and was told it was a "turbo back" exhaust setup

sootie

Reaction score
okay-does it have a muffler?

a quick photograph of the system would tell us all whether it is turbo or downpipe back.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
okay-does it have a muffler?

a quick photograph of the system would tell us all whether it is turbo or downpipe back.

hey sorry man i'd rather not bust open the original packaging as i want the buyer to know this exhaust is still brand new, never opened or used, but i believe Jgon08 was able to properly inform you

He sent me a pic it's a dp back flo pro with muffler.

thank you sir for the clarification!! i appreciate it! or as an old hobo at the liquor store whom i gave a few dollars told me last week "you're a gentleman & a scholar & i don't give a d*** what your old lady says!" hahaha

thx man

can the OP quote shipping to Kenmore, NY 14217

yes sir i'll PM you the FedEx quote in a few minutes

Latest posts

Members online