New Jersey members check in

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
In the condo complex I used to live in, the parking area was for guests. Residents were supposed to park in their driveways/garages, even though we always had a car there.

Quigs4u

Reaction score
New Jersey! Checking in, I just picked up a brand spankin new 350 platinum long bed! I'm in mount laurel area. Anyone near me? I'm looking to start the modification process lift wheels etc!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
New Jersey! Checking in, I just picked up a brand spankin new 350 platinum long bed! I'm in mount laurel area. Anyone near me? I'm looking to start the modification process lift wheels etc!!

Damn nice congrats!! We're in Randolph and can get you great pricing on anything you need!!:fordoval:

Quigs4u

Reaction score
I sent you a message last week you never respond

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
On Facebook? We were having some issues with not receiving messages the last week or so. Please send again or call us and we'll be happy to help you out. I apologize!

Quigs4u

Reaction score
Anyone going to finish lines open house at the new store?

rrchlin

Reaction score
SJ here. I just looked up finish lines facebook page. they say they don't dyno diesel? would be cool to dyno for $40.

Quigs4u

Reaction score
Yea apparently they opened a new store last week or so in mount holly on rt38 I think the building used to be camper bobs

Quigs4u

Reaction score
d62675976ebbaec402859e98a1da5d29.jpg

rrchlin

Reaction score
That's neat. They're local to me. I went into one of those off-road shops on Street Rd in Bensalem once and just looking around at rims and they were dicks to me. I don't think I could use or afford much from them for my 96 though.

Quigs4u

Reaction score
I don’t plan on buying anything I just figured it be a good spot to meet up with some forum members and maybe other allumaduty owners

Quigs4u

Reaction score
i'll be away that weekend, but i'm in the mount laurel area. black and tan King Ranch with a powerstroke army sticker on the windshield.

I’m in hainesport your close
Mods?

Latest posts

Members online