New kid - burbs of Chicago

Snoop

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Awesome site! Wealth of information here with so many guys that are passionate and so talented in the mechanical world. I've been lurking for a while "snoopin" and have been impressed with all of the creative builds that keep popping up from DD to full blown one off projects. I love it.

From West suburbs of Chicago with truck in my sig that is daily driver. I really look forward to contributing to the knowledge base as well as learning new things and drooling over everyone's trucks!

Quick Shout out to Josh and Jared at RCD for supplying my never ending project and keeping my wallet thin! Best customer service there which means everything these days. Keep up the great work.

Snoop

Reaction score
Ill get some pics up soon with a current detailed mod list. Ill also throw up an old dyno sheet with stock turbo and stock trans corrected RWHP 509 and 1076 ft/lbs tq.

Snoop

Reaction score
Here's my only pic on my phone right now. Ill have to dig some more up.

Just had our 2nd child, 2nd daughter, on friday. Staying home to help the wife out. Haven't had much time on the computer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    835 KB · Views: 39

Snoop

Reaction score
Stock Turbo with 180/75s, fuel system, ported heads, ported intake, ported exhaust.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.