New Member Here.........

John_P

Reaction score
It's running lol...I still have the stock long block in the truck, same engine I ran at Truck Jam. I'm in the process of rebuilding the built engine right now. Should have it all ready to drop in soon. How's your truck running?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
-----------------------------------------------
Thanks for your reply Brian!

Man, that truck and engine of yours has really amazed me buddy!:rockon:
Who said a Ford 7.3 PSD is not a tough engine??:D You have run the heck out of that engine Brian and it just keeps on going. I can tell you that I am really impressed by how well it has held up for you. I know once you get everything re-built that it will run very well.

My 1996 Dodge CTD is back running much better. Dan and I finally solved the "blow-by" issues I was having. Scheid Diesel built a custom billet sidecover with a "baffle" and it has almost completely eliminated the issues I think I told you about with the blow-by. I will show it to you and Aaron at the dyno day. We also changed injectors and that has helped alot too.

Powersmoker

Reaction score
-----------------------------------------------
Thanks for your reply Brian!

Man, that truck and engine of yours has really amazed me buddy!:rockon:
Who said a Ford 7.3 PSD is not a tough engine??:D You have run the heck out of that engine Brian and it just keeps on going. I can tell you that I am really impressed by how well it has held up for you. I know once you get everything re-built that it will run very well.

My 1996 Dodge CTD is back running much better. Dan and I finally solved the "blow-by" issues I was having. Scheid Diesel built a custom billet sidecover with a "baffle" and it has almost completely eliminated the issues I think I told you about with the blow-by. I will show it to you and Aaron at the dyno day. We also changed injectors and that has helped alot too.

Thanks John! Glad to hear you solved your issues on your 12V. Looking forward to seeing you in March.

Latest posts

Members online