• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

New MTW Stage 2 for 2004+ 6.0L

cjr305

Reaction score
Long story short, I thought I was getting an '03 turbo but this came in the mail. Right now, my truck (early 04) is at a diesel performance shop. They informed me that my stage 2 will not work as I have the '03 engine. A few calls to MTW and they won't get back to me so I'm listing the turbo and bringing my business elsewhere as soon as it sells. Hopefully soon so I don't have to pay a second labor cost for the turbo install. I did open up the box (but still have the original box and packaging). It was never installed. $1550 on their website with a build time wait. I'll sell this one for $1500 and it'll be in the mail tomorrow. I know I'm a new member so any and all doubts regarding the turbo, please don't hesitate to ask. Located in NJ.

Thanks,
CJ

vcassens

Reaction score
why not just get a different pedestal to use with the turbo? If I am not mistaken you should be able to just get the later model one and it will bolt right in

cjr305

Reaction score
why not just get a different pedestal to use with the turbo? If I am not mistaken you should be able to just get the later model one and it will bolt right in

Good idea. The shop I used simply told me it won't work. I'll give them a call and see if I can find the pedestal. For the time being, the turbo is still for sale

cjr305

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with the mechanic. The last two posts are accurate. Can't put a late pedestal on an early engine but you can put an early pedestal on a late engine.

$1500 for the turbo. It's packaged and ready to go.

cjr305

Reaction score
New turbo is on the way. Need to move this thing. Price is negotiable. Make an offer

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
The newer intake manifold won't work? Would make sense to make use of the nice new turbo if a few things need to be swapped out

cjr305

Reaction score
The newer intake manifold won't work? Would make sense to make use of the nice new turbo if a few things need to be swapped out

Yes and no. I am trying to avoid paying extra labor costs by bringing the truck in a second time for the turbo. It's torn down for studs. No extra cost involved if I get my new turbo installed here and now. I need to have the issue sorted by Monday. Addressing the issue to use the new style MTW with my schedule was improbable with my time frame. I explained the situation to Barder and they hooked me up. My new stage 2 is scheduled to be here today. It took me 3 weeks to get the MTW in when I ordered it. Top notch customer service with Barder.

IDP

Reaction score
While the intakes off cut that crossover on the back off and have someone tig on some blockoff plates. Then you will have a later style intake, you can use an 04 pedestal, and it gives u more room to get the ipr and icp.

cjr305

Reaction score
$1250 takes it home. Thats Powermax $ for a brand new, never installed MTW Stage 2!

10294315_10201935453331510_2011192268009286810_n.jpg

stroke6.0

Reaction score
While the intakes off cut that crossover on the back off and have someone tig on some blockoff plates. Then you will have a later style intake, you can use an 04 pedestal, and it gives u more room to get the ipr and icp.

Do this…done it a few times.

Hell i have a late 04 and put a 03 turbo on my later style pedestal. I just rock the front 2 bolts

Members online

No members online now.