New Street Truck

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Good looking truck! I'm surprised it's still lifted. I guess you're leaving it that way since there was no mention of lowering it down.

I got all the stuff to lower it then changed my mind. I already have a lowered truck. This way if I go to the sand dunes it won't get stuck instantly.
Very nice truck Mikey. If it was a 6 spd i would say copy cat LOL U helped me confirm some things ive been thinkin about doing to my truck on the exterior. I like it alot. Just to tall for me lol.

Cool. I still have some thing up my sleeve , some changes will still happen for sure. I figured if it was lowered it would fly , but I think it still will. I can lower it in a day if I decide to, I really like the way nicks truck sits.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks will. I didn't wanna post til I was done but really wanted a 30 day update. I almost had it all done lol.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
You already know what I think.

Love it. Clean clean clean.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I told him to call it HHS ( High Hoe Silver)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

madman1234509

Reaction score
Nice buy. I remember seeing this truck in the classified and trying to get my buddy to pick it up. I remember it having some mileage on it but the price was great!!! Nice to see it went to a good home and had some tasteful mods done :p

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
nice! I think you should lower it though since it's an EC

If I get another truck it's either going to be silver or that awesome blue

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Name it Squidward...

Not really surprised it came out looking good after seeing your touch on GZ. Have some fun with it bestie :D

Latest posts

Members online