NEW TIRES?

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
I'll be staying with 35s for sure. Is anybody seeing more mileage with either tire? I'm currently running the trails and I've got about 35k miles on them and they've had a hard life. How's the noise with the toyo mts?

Noise difference is negligible. My trails lasted 15k miles while my Toyo's looked brand new after 5k.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I realize my foot and burn outs aint healthy for them but I'm gonna try and do better on my next set. I'm still on the fence on which way to go still.

swinky

Reaction score
Toyo mts will last longer. I have seen them go 50k miles a dozen times on superdutys. With normal driving habits obviously

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
my buddy constantly is getting 50k out toyo m/t's my trailer grappler m/t will be lucky to have 35000 miles and they are at about 25% tread, they will be shot before summer, and thats with no burnouts at all, these are on my 97 f350, pretty even tire wear, but they didn't last too long i also only rotated them once.

swinky

Reaction score
my buddy constantly is getting 50k out toyo m/t's my trailer grappler m/t will be lucky to have 35000 miles and they are at about 25% tread, they will be shot before summer, and thats with no burnouts at all, these are on my 97 f350, pretty even tire wear, but they didn't last too long i also only rotated them once.

Trailer grappler? I just lol'd thanks for that.

swinky

Reaction score
How is everybody liking the toyo at2s?

I liked mine and dad likes his. Very tough looking all terrain
hy5asamu.jpg

RSK

Reaction score
Trailer grappler? I just lol'd thanks for that.

yup trailer grappler! its new tire you should look into it, they really bite good in the snow, and deep sand lol. I didn't even notice the extra 2 letters...

swinky

Reaction score
I got 10k out of my rears fronts were about 80 percent. I don't drink and drive anymore. I learned the cheap way. My dad had about 25k on his when he sold them and they were about 50% bought the same exact tires but in a 35 so I know he liked em. On a 2004 6.0.

swinky

Reaction score
yup trailer grappler! its new tire you should look into it, they really bite good in the snow, and deep sand lol. I didn't even notice the extra 2 letters...

Another way to pick on my buddies cummings with trailer grapplers lol

slc dzl

Reaction score
Yeah im thinking at2s will be my next tire on the black truck, nitto at's lasted about 40k which I hear is good for that tire.

Latest posts

Members online