new to me 6.7

89 Stroker

Reaction score
Welp today i acquired a 2015 F250 xlt from a family member, this is a huge first for me and am wondering what the main issues are that arise with these things?

it is a cclb painted black, bone stock 2wd and only has 24K miles on it, i plan on towing with it maybe a few times then getting rid of it, what would a decent asking price be for it?

it has never towed nor been off road, the family member i got it from only has 1 leg so it has been pretty babied.

89 Stroker

Reaction score
i will have to start digging around, i never looked in these sections because i never thought i would see the day of owning a 6.7

bhudson

Reaction score
I need to lose some parts on mine and get some different wheels and tires, but need to find some $$ for it first.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i will have to start digging around, i never looked in these sections because i never thought i would see the day of owning a 6.7

if you are thinking of selling then just leave it alone and sell it..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

89 Stroker

Reaction score
dang this thing really gets up and goes! was shocked the first time i drove it how fast u can get to a certain speed

89 Stroker

Reaction score
i can only imagine what a tuned one does, still cant get over the fact they made a truck like this with the option of manual locks and manual windows.

Members online