New York

Stroke_this

Reaction score
He was pretty excited to sup up a dump truck. If all goes well should be done by the next time I fly home for Memorial Day

Stroke_this

Reaction score
IH uppipes, glow plugs and service the system,exshaust and intake,6.0 cooler,38r ww2 and pedestal, strictly fuel system, dieselsites new water pump, shocks, fluid flush, exshaust, intake, bypass filiters, gear head tunes, and a t-500. I'm sure there's a few other but you get the point.

dsberman94

Reaction score
IH uppipes, glow plugs and service the system,exshaust and intake,6.0 cooler,38r ww2 and pedestal, strictly fuel system, dieselsites new water pump, shocks, fluid flush, exshaust, intake, bypass filiters, gear head tunes, and a t-500. I'm sure there's a few other but you get the point.

Ebpv delete?

bigsmokey531

Reaction score
Dude I haven't seen you or Bob once lmfao I'm all over the place next time find me or flag me down or some sh!t. Desisto keeps trying to get me to sell my truck to him when I buy a 6.4 or 6.7 this summer but I don't want to see it around here haha

Haha yea he tried to buy my old truck before I sold it but couldn't come up w the money. Def get a 6.4 u will love every second of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mdub707

Reaction score
Anyone know anyone local looking for stacks? Thinking of selling my black mitres off of my 6.0. It's a full MBRP kit. Ready to go back to side exit.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.