New York

eastern

Reaction score
Anyone going to Albany on the 28th for the rally for our gun rights. We have a couple buses leaving Liberty Elks at 9 AM. One bus full and starting another one. $20 per person call Joe @ 845-292-4611. We need as many people as possible. And for people who think this is only a magazine and AR issue goggle the bill A03908. It will affect all gun owners. And they don't want to take our guns !!!!!:fustrate:

mrplowjr_Ez_v

Reaction score
I guess I'm a little late to the game in this thread but for what its worth im in the Rochester area.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Fonda is 10 minutes from my parents house and for some reason I can never seem to make it there.... I have a few friends in the MVPPL pulling scene too. Ryanss22 where are you from?

Shootingstar

Reaction score
Hey guys
Currently in OK. Wife's company may be moving us up your way.
Question for you all. What are NY laws like for diesels. I have a 08 that us tuned and deleted. Can I even tag it up there?

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Hey guys
Currently in OK. Wife's company may be moving us up your way.
Question for you all. What are NY laws like for diesels. I have a 08 that us tuned and deleted. Can I even tag it up there?

Yep you can tag it.. its no visual emissions check it anything when you get it inspected.

BUT the Dept of Environmental Conservation can pull you over. I asked my dad what they do(I've never seen it first hand) he was driving the crane to the job, saw the DEC cop behind him... cop followed him for 8 miles to warm up, and since the smoke outut didn't change in that 8 miles, he got pulled over and warned... no inspections but if you run around oraling coal and he sees you, you better drive with no smoke until he leaves..

Does that make sense? It did in my head. LOL

Shootingstar

Reaction score
Yep thanks.
I'm not into rolling coal. I run gear head tunes cause they are basically smoke free and still make great power.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Yep thanks.
I'm not into rolling coal. I run gear head tunes cause they are basically smoke free and still make great power.

Depends on where in NY you go. The city, and surrounding counties do a "CEL" test. They run a pcm check for malfunction codes. North of Westchester county, we're still exempt from this. Just a basic saftey inspection. No opacity or 5 gas testing.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Yeah, stay out of NYC and you're fine. They just recently started plugging the diesel cars in, but the trucks are still exempt (pickup trucks, GVWR over 8501lbs). $10 inspection sticker gets me through, no cat, no muffler, no EGR etc... not a big deal up here actually.

Now, our gun laws suck cack.

Latest posts

Members online