NHRDA Ennis,Tx

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Ill be there if I can get my rig dropped and traction barrd in time haha. Gonna need Colton's help with that one. Not running down the track though.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I got a call from the hotel manager out of the blue today (apparently they kept my # from last year?)....they want to make sure that we keep everyone in the back gravel lot and not in the cement lot by the rooms. apparently we had some complaints last year so we need to do our best to keep it back there. they also don't want people from other hotels coming over but I kinda just laughed and said suuuuuuuure to that one.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
I got a call from the hotel manager out of the blue today (apparently they kept my # from last year?)....they want to make sure that we keep everyone in the back gravel lot and not in the cement lot by the rooms. apparently we had some complaints last year so we need to do our best to keep it back there. they also don't want people from other hotels coming over but I kinda just laughed and said suuuuuuuure to that one.

At least they are still willing to have us.....more than likely because the two races in Ennis are their busiest times of year

PTSUPERD

Reaction score

Yep...saturday night at finals was off the chain. We were right up by the rooms. That really wasnt cool.

People throwing their beer cans on the ground was uncool too. We just need to remember to be respectful.

SAK

Reaction score
You, java, and mike all In one queen size bed. Now that should be interesting

Don't let lance in the room cause he'll try to make it a foursome

There not staying with me, last I heard was they were staying with you in you full side bed.

I knew you and Lance had a special bond.

Sent from my jacked up tapatalk 2

java

Reaction score
You, java, and mike all In one queen size bed. Now that should be interesting

Don't let lance in the room cause he'll try to make it a foursome

If I remember right you wanted to sleep with David in his room at his ranch. LOL
I will be in my own bed away from the foursome.

SAK

Reaction score
You guys are big and scary, plus I wouldn't want anyone running over my ice chest...

I know your not talking about mike and Java. You should be nicer to Randall, he is really just a big Teddy bear.

The ice chest made it out just fine. Only 1 beer casualty that I remember too.

Sent from my jacked up tapatalk 2

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
......plus I wouldn't want anyone running over my ice chest...

LOLLOLLOLLOL.....

"Hey bro, that's probably not a good idea to put your ice chest under your truck....."

"Meh, trust me I won't forget......"

Many hours and beers later.......

Forgets ice chest, drags it thru the parking lot spilling ice and beer cans everywhere......

And with out missing a beat, random people come swarming yelling "FREE BEER!!!"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.