NLTD's Southern Hospitality Open House & Dyno Day.

Reaction score
Bent a pushrod so the truck is going into the shop for all billet rods. Hoping it will be done by then. Either way we're coming. I really hope I get the opportunity to dyno my truck.

1badpsd

Reaction score
Ill be there and have something to dyno! Though wont be impressive cause im to lazy and cheap to by an hpop :(

1badpsd

Reaction score
I shoulda never sold my SRP. Ive gone from "leaving this engine alone while ill build a new one" to 300/200's, s475 and all supporting mods...minus hpop lol but if they have a super ballin price on hpops that day parking lot install is my plan

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Chris Guest is fo sho coming in his RCSB 4x4 F250. Just got o-ringed heads, new gaskets, studs, etc. He got his first custom tunes from Gearhead on Thursday, so hopefully it'll put down a respectable number.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Adrian, Chris and myself are a go. We'll be there with our trucks. We're gonna dyno the red truck with a MadMax turbo. Hopefully we'll get some good numbers.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I REALYYYY wish I could figure out a way to make it down. Dying to get some #s out of my 08 before I tear it apart.

It will be a blast regardless!

Latest posts

Members online