No Limit on the way!!

militant83

Reaction score
Just ordered a No Limit CAI and Cold side pipe kit. My question is to the guys who have installed these parts and maybe Mike will chime in. Do you guys have any tips or tricks to help the install go more efficiently?

I've learned the 6.0 can be a pain when it comes to fitting parts and hands in places at the same time to get things installed without taking a bunch of stuff out. I'm hoping replacing the intake at the same time with give me the room I need to install the other parts.

And I will also give a quick shout out to Mike and his great customer service as he answered the numerous questions that I had prior to making the purchase through email same day and almost mins after asking the question. Cant wait to get the parts in the 6.0.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Mike's chit is awesome! You shouldn't have any issues at all since his cold side pipe is a 2 piece design. One thing I usually do is cut the factory filter support off of the battery tray since the filter Mike uses will not rest on this support.

militant83

Reaction score
Mike's chit is awesome! You shouldn't have any issues at all since his cold side pipe is a 2 piece design. One thing I usually do is cut the factory filter support off of the battery tray since the filter Mike uses will not rest on this support.

Thanks I will do that...I've also got my PHP FICM tuner on the way all should pair well with my Gearhead Tuning.

Latest posts