Northeast Performance Diesel Open House

Foxracing0934

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you guys have heard about it, but Ben at NPD is having his annual open house this saturday and sunday in Milford, NH. From what I understand saturday is going to be at a tractor dealer up the street from their shop and it will be a truck pull and a dyno. Sunday is just a dyno and it will be at their shop. Here is thier facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Northeast-Performance-Diesel/169451963080003, they have all the other details I'm leaving out. Hopefully we will see some army members up there this weekend.

jdc753

Reaction score
Are you gonna dyno your truck Rich? Should be a good event up there at Ben's. People always have good stuff to say about it.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
Was definitely a good time. Saw a few PSA tshirts being worn there. Care to say who you guys were? Didn't get a chance to talk to any of you.

Foxracing0934

Reaction score
Nah Josh I didn't dyno my truck, I just finished it last monday so I just went up there to have a good time. I didn't want to break something and have my truck down again haha. Steve dyno'd his truck and put down 478 and 809 I believe, it was a good pull but he still has a bunch of fuel to play with. But we had like 13 trucks up there from Billerica so it was a good time hanging with all the other diesel guys and gals from the area.
91turbo, was your truck there? I'll be pi$$ed cuz I've always wanted to see your rig haha. One of these days I'm gonna have to get a PSA shirt for these events.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
No I didn't take my black truck there. I took the 6.4 that I race/work on. Blue w/ silver two tone CCLB with 20" black machined Fuel Hostages. I'm sure you'll see it eventually though if you go to alot of local events. I have plans to go to everything I can.

Foxracing0934

Reaction score
Hmm I didn't see that one either, was it out on the grass or inside with the dyno and pull trucks? I like to go to all the ones I find out about so hopefully I'll get to check that thing out soon. The next thing I know of is a dyno day in CT somewhere, DP is coming out and live tuning stuff so I wanna get my tuned while he is up in the area.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
It was out on the grass. Pretty much if you looked straight ahead on top of the hill if you were heading out towards the road.

Foxracing0934

Reaction score
haha damn, I was apparently parked right across from it. I moved my truck into the shade around noon at the bottom of the grass hill on the right when your walking out. Well hopefully next event I'll be able to check that chit out. Hopefully next year they will have some vendors out in the parking area so there is more of a reason to be out checking out all the trucks. Maybe even a show n' shine or something.

Latest posts

Members online