not sure where to start

cbf9703

Reaction score
Fell off scaffolding was tucked and prepared to roll when I hit the floor but some dh kept putting the thermostat in a 5 gal bucket and sitting right in the middle of the floor. I saw my plan would include landing on the bucket with my ribs so at the last minute I stuck my leg out to try to influence the roll and the floor decided to turn my foot backwards :) sounded like a wet tree limb getting torn off...groan, crackle, snap. Ouch!

I also discovered the guy running the job decided he could pocket more $$ if he didnt pay work comp :doh:

:doh: No bueno Ty... I'd be pissy too! Good luck with it.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Haha, I hear ya. I've slept a few times, but remember hearing that was a potent injector while maybe not ideal in that environment.

They sound really awesome!...the 250 cost the same when I did it...ehhh whatever...just a truck lol....I have another but damn I just want it done so I can use it whenever I want...new truck is nice but there is a nostalgia to the 7.3...dinosaur as they say :)

mandkole

Reaction score
found FF 250/100s with 5k miles for 1200 bucks with no cores needed in the classifieds. So jumped on them. I don't care for more than 500hp and this injector has gone to 600hp maxed out. Enough for me.

this is what I was asking about... my original comment was intended to say that Im not aware of this size doing 600. I misread thinking that these injs did it. Ive heard of 250/200s doing it.

Oh well no biggie

Jomax

Reaction score
this is what I was asking about... my original comment was intended to say that Im not aware of this size doing 600. I misread thinking that these injs did it. Ive heard of 250/200s doing it.

Oh well no biggie

Ah.. lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online