O2ShootTheJ's Build Thread

Mattmann

Reaction score
In. Sucks you had bad luck with everything man. When I got all that work done to mine it felt like forever (week and a half) but man I love it. I get scared every now and then because people tell me that these suck and there is no way to make one reliable but it has yet to dissapoint me. I have quick tricks tunes which were fun with a stock turbo but with my stage 2 gearheads is awesome. Vivian is great to deal with but could not get it right with the turbo man. I spoke with Chris and he was emailing them 2 weeks ago. Apparently he moved shops and was down for a while but FYI... I was about to pull the trigger on a tune from him and he told me to try gearheads (I'd already purchased it) then get back with him because they are so close to the same. Haven't got one from him yet because I am so happy with gearheads.... Just a fyi

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Talked to Adam today said things are moving well he's just waiting for a few parts to trickle in

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
He texted me back once on Tuesday last week saying things were going well and he was waiting on parts to start trickling in haven't heard from him since. No real clue where the truck is at, I've texted him a few times since but no reply. Going home wednesdayfor an extended weekend was hoping to have the truck but guess ill just pop in and see what's going on

loboost

Reaction score
He texted me back once on Tuesday last week saying things were going well and he was waiting on parts to start trickling in haven't heard from him since. No real clue where the truck is at, I've texted him a few times since but no reply. Going home wednesdayfor an extended weekend was hoping to have the truck but guess ill just pop in and see what's going on

Never announce your pop in's lol

I'm sure he's on top of it. I imagine he's just busy

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Adam got back to me today after I texted him. I think he just misses his messages a lot.

Anyways. Said it should be done this weekend. He's waiting on some parts that are back ordered to make my bypass so once he gets those he should have everything

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Adam got back to me today after I texted him. I think he just misses his messages a lot.

Anyways. Said it should be done this weekend. He's waiting on some parts that are back ordered to make my bypass so once he gets those he should have everything

That's great Dan! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Sent from the Bayou

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I'm excited. The f150 I'm driving is missing really bad I think it needs some cool packs

Latest posts

Members online