Oasis Reports

The_Badge

Reaction score
I am going to be new to the 6.7 world. I was in the 6.4 world, made a horrible waste of money decision to get a 3.5 EcoBoost and I am running back to the diesel world without looking back.

I just found a 6.7 and was wondering who here has access to run an OASIS on the prospect vehicle to see what its history looks like.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I did the same thing but went from a 5.9 Dodge to an EcoBoost than into a 6.7 Ford! Best decision I ever made. What are the specs on the truck you're looking at?

The_Badge

Reaction score
@patriot2500... It's a 2011 F-350 Lariat Ultimate 3.55 tripple black (interior and exterior). As far as the online Ford window sticker lookup tool says its fully loaded. The truck does already have a Pace Edwards Electric Bed Locker and other goodies so I am happy with that...

Id like to have the Oasis VIN done to see if there are any hidden issues that aren't being disclosed.

The_Badge

Reaction score
I was looking to PM the VIN. I don tike putting VIN's in the public section of Forums because it can be searched in GOOGLE and will stay with that truck for the life of the VIN and the life of the World Wide Web.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.