• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OBS HX55 turbo and mount

Reaction score
Never got the truck running right to bolt this on, and as soon as I do the truck is up for sale. So here it is:

HX55
67\99 Compressor
80\76 Turbine
19 cm Housing with internal waste gate (not being used-see pics)

Turbo was bought off StroakorCroak a couple months ago. He rebuilt it and it only has a couple thousand miles on it. Base plate is an Irate plate, using stock oil supply and there is a fitting to dump the return in the fuel pump hole.
Asking $1400 shipped

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
If it falls through, I'll take it

Well yesterday I was sure that me and my friend that was gonna buy it had first dibs. Considering I sent back and forth PM's with the OP about 8 times or so. Including my friends cell number in which the OP then called my friend and they talked for about 10-15 minutes about the turbo and about how we wanted to ship it and get the money out. This phonecall was mid afternoon yesterday and my buddy told him he would call back later that night at 7:30. No answer. Then again at 8:20 p.m. with no answer and left a message. Last post on here that the OP has says "Sold, pending payment." We dont know is thats us he is talking about or someone else.

So either he bull****ed with my friend on the phone and lied, or he is just busy and hasnt been able to call back...which makes no sense because he acted like he was desperate to get the turbo sold and gone. I really hope for the OP's sake that he's just busy and will be contacting my friend shortly.

Reaction score
Sorry had a bunch of guys pm me at the same time. I got the impression from your buddy that he was thinking about it, plus he didn't have paypal and we would have to arrange something else for payment. I gave the turbo to the first one who gave me a definite "I will take it" and sent the money to back it up. Sorry if I misled your buddy but money talks.

Eash--turbo shipped this morning and you will have it friday--pm'ed you with tracking info

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
It was a definate yes...he said he would call you to arrange the damn thing at 7.30 that evening. Could have set up a paypal in 5 minutes. And had money on hand. ****ty way to go about it. You just couldnt wait 3 more hours. Great business.

Latest posts

Members online