OBS picture thread:

97Beast

Reaction score
no mods what so ever we did this to my bros crew cab.

Dayum I have been looking for 2 sets of 40/20/40 seats in grey

Yep, bolt in. Rear 40/20/40 is the bees knees!:pimp:

And they're definitely hard to find. At least in good shape. I had to give mine some TLC, but they're looking very good now.

LawnRanger

Reaction score
Sunday

TruckShows2011048.png

TruckShows2011046.jpg

TruckShows2011049.jpg

TruckShows2011050.jpg

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Hey lawnranger, I never noticed that plugin on your bumper for, Im guessing, your block heater. Did you do that or was that built in to the bumper and you just had to hook it up? Either way thats pretty sweet and looks awesome.

LawnRanger

Reaction score
Hey lawnranger, I never noticed that plugin on your bumper for, Im guessing, your block heater. Did you do that or was that built in to the bumper and you just had to hook it up? Either way thats pretty sweet and looks awesome.

Yes it's for the block heater, and yes it was all my doin'. :D
NOW NO COPYIN' :gun:

Who made the bumper? I love it.
Get some LED bulbs for your turn signals/corner markers... they are clear but light up amber and will really clean up the appearance.

It's all in the sig my friend, all in the sig.

JD3020

Reaction score
n215906047_30712781_6011.jpg

Both trucks we bought new. One on the left is our 1990, my current DD. Sitting at 180k miles on the original 300, and 3rd C-6. Truck on the right was our beast of a late 97. Hit 26-27psi with just a chip, and ran like a top. Towed almost everyday of its 231k mile life with us, and many times it towed more than you'd want to with a F-350. :doh: Still wish i woulda bought it off my brother. We still have every single maintenance record, receipt, factory window sticker, all the manuals, every document for the truck is still sitting here. Current owner didn't want any of them, and from the sounds of it i might cry if i ever see that truck again. Which it did save my life, so i was attached to it. :D

chromehound

Reaction score
LawnRanger - where did you get your deal for the block heater? I have one on mine that I want to replace but none of the local places have it, not even Freightliner or Pete.

Latest posts

Members online