OBS picture thread:

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
IMG_9999_Medium_.JPG

:D

Just got the magazine today. Good article and truck looks great.

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
Um...who cares...

I dont see any of your stuff in there. And you got alot to choose from....and yet, not even a readers diesel section appearence.

Keep looking. Just because they are not in DIESEL power doesnt mean they are not in magazines. My stuff has been in mags for years. Probably since before you could drive. I have YET to send in ONE pic..

And I am NOT knocking Clouse's truck. But lets face it. You take a pic, you send it in, They publish it. It is nothing special.

But to have a couple page write up like Garrit's truck, that is something special

Last edited:

Clouse2411

Reaction score
Keep looking. Just because they are not in DIESEL power doesnt mean they are not in magazines. My stuff has been in mags for years. Probably since before you could drive. I have YET to send in ONE pic..

And I am NOT knocking Clouse's truck. But lets face it. You take a pic, you send it in, They publish it. It is nothing special.

But to have a couple page write up like Garrit's truck, that is something special

Brad, you have to be the biggest dick on any site that I am on. Every comment you post you are a complete ass. I dont have a big head about it or anything, so I dont see why you are making a big deal out of it.

psdguy95

Reaction score
My junk, getting ready for body work. Trans is out too. What a mess.... Front fenders had rot on the bottom, rear wheel arches as well, and a ****load of dents in the bed.

3 years ago....
249d1201893736-stacks-0201081406.jpg

As of yesterday.

IMG_20110926_192747.jpg

IMG_20110926_192715.jpg

IMG_20110926_192732.jpg

What size stacks are those? Nice rig too man.

wint

Reaction score
Brad, you have to be the biggest dick on any site that I am on. Every comment you post you are a complete ass. I dont have a big head about it or anything, so I dont see why you are making a big deal out of it.

Well said :rockon:

7.3psd97444

Reaction score

So many thought it, you said it. LOL

Phillip

Reaction score

Im with Clouse on this one!:whs:

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
Thank you Mr. Clouse, glad Brad finally gets called out. By the way, Congrats, but would look better with your twin truck next to it!

Garrett Congrats, know you have been looking forward to this for last couple month's! Turned out even better than I thought!!!

wint

Reaction score
Thank you Mr. Clouse, glad Brad finally gets called out. By the way, Congrats, but would look better with your twin truck next to it!

Garrett Congrats, know you have been looking forward to this for last couple month's! Turned out even better than I thought!!!

What twin truck? Thought you ousted the poor ol girl....SD lover......

Clouse2411

Reaction score
Gald to put words out there to someone that diserves them. lol

John, Im sure me and Nick will get some pictures of the trucks together and send them to you in the mail. haha

Latest posts

Members online