Ocean City cruise inn/ Delmarva Diesel day

matt92idi

Reaction score
Anyone planning on going to either event? I believe the dyno is 75 for 3 pulls and there are usually some trucks that put down pretty good numbers and there are always some sweet classics riding around. I will be on the dyno with my new set up but I would love to see a big turn out for the event!!

matt92idi

Reaction score
15th-17th of may. Diesel day is the 16th tho. Hopefully it doesn't rain like the last couple years....

Dena6.4

Reaction score
I'll be down all weekend for cruisin week..where is the dyno event at?

Sent from my iPhone jllumo

matt92idi

Reaction score
hmm. ill have to see. this could be a good time. however lots going on the next couple months.

It's worth it Forsure. The best part is Friday and Saturday night there are a few guys who will bring tube chassis cars out and raise hell for a little

I'll prob be down but the short bed wont be done

If your down during the day stop by. It would be good to meet you since you live right up the street lol

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
It's worth it Forsure. The best part is Friday and Saturday night there are a few guys who will bring tube chassis cars out and raise hell for a little

If your down during the day stop by. It would be good to meet you since you live right up the street lol

There's more than a few tube chassis cars running around, day and night. With dealer tags LOL

Might be out for sure, I think that's the weekend my sister graduates from college. And my presence has been requested unfortunately