• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Oem power telescoping mirrors

macoyle

Reaction score
I have two sets of oem power, heated mirrors. They are power fold and telescope. I can get pics tomorrow night when I'm back at the house. Pm me since I lose track of these threads

$800 shipped

Mike

macoyle

Reaction score
I have two sets of oem power, heated mirrors. They are power fold and telescope. The wires re cut because i wanted to wire them up for our ody style wnd sell them but havent had time to get all the parts together. I can get pics tomorrow night when I'm back at the house. Pm me since I lose track of these threads

$800 shipped

Mike

Update, I was checking them as good as I could for any imperfections and one set has slight imperfections on the lens themselves but nowhere else. You have to look really hard to find them and I can't get a picture of them, that's how hard they are to see but I wanna be honest and let the new buyer know exactly what they are getting. One side has a very slight scuff, and the other side has a hairline crack. This set will be $25 cheaper

Here is the hairline crack, you can kinda see it
IMAG0375.png

Scuff
IMAG0373.png

Pics
IMAG0369.png

IMAG0363.png

IMAG0362.png

IMAG0361.png

IMAG0360.png

IMAG0355.png

IMAG0356.png