OFFICIAL HONEY BADGER JR. KICKOFF!!!

thuglike

Reaction score
If you have sent in a core and it did reach us (via your tracking number) and you have not recieved a refund ...please pm me and I will get it handled!!!!

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
I already got my pumps then sent the cores back. Just wondering what we should expect for each case. I believe my cores were received last thursday, if you put a check in the mail it'll take a few days to get here.

thuglike

Reaction score
Checks will be sent for the "extra" cores sent in...all other refunds will go back to your accounts.

We are ready to do this but the damn service is still not hooked up at our new shop.

I anticipate early to mid next week...all business will be squared away!! (core refunds and core checks)
We appreciate your patience

thuglike

Reaction score
Just so everyone knows...I have a hand written copy of every order and what is due to each and everyone of you!!

You will all be taken care of!! :thumbsup:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Are you saying that all the core refunds will be taken care of by the end week sometime? My refund still hasn't showed up in my account...

live life full throttle

bluedge8

Reaction score
Anyone still waiting on their pump?

I haven't gotten my pump,,,, but,,,, I didn't pay the core charge and haven't had time to send in my old pump :fustrate: so when I get back in town this week I will get it boxed up. 12-15 hr days makes it tough to get anything done. And I am in no hurry for my pump, it may not even get installed for awhile- garage is full LOL

thuglike

Reaction score
I haven't gotten my pump,,,, but,,,, I didn't pay the core charge and haven't had time to send in my old pump :fustrate: so when I get back in town this week I will get it boxed up. 12-15 hr days makes it tough to get anything done. And I am in no hurry for my pump, it may not even get installed for awhile- garage is full LOL

Dennis,

Your pump is ready to be shipped.... They are waiting on the core.

Latest posts