Ok...Turbo decision FINALLY. RCD 68 Pmax / Batmo

amarillo250

Reaction score
can you tell me the advantage from a 68 to a stock Pmax, please. I'm running my Pmax now for a while and it is real hot with 180/75% over stock. Does the 68 with the batmo reduce egt a lot?

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
can you tell me the advantage from a 68 to a stock Pmax, please. I'm running my Pmax now for a while and it is real hot with 180/75% over stock. Does the 68 with the batmo reduce egt a lot?

That exact question cannot be answered, as Brant and Garrett are testing them out first before anyone else. The normal cast wheeled 68mm Powermax outflows the stock one substantially, with stock like spool up. They are a fun turbocharger, thats for sure.

motoxracer42

Reaction score
That exact question cannot be answered, as Brant and Garrett are testing them out first before anyone else. The normal cast wheeled 68mm Powermax outflows the stock one substantially, with stock like spool up. They are a fun turbocharger, thats for sure.

the 68 out flows a standard pmax by 10 lbs/min. with the billet probably a tadd more.

Sprman

Reaction score
Cool deal. You going to go to Matt for the tuning, or meeting him somewhere? Let me know, I need to get up with him and re-tune mine. I'll join ya.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Cool deal. You going to go to Matt for the tuning, or meeting him somewhere? Let me know, I need to get up with him and re-tune mine. I'll join ya.

The plan is to take it to him in CS when it's done and let him do his thing. The more the merrier man!

RCD is gonna snd me a tune so I will have something driveable right away til I can get the truck to Matt.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
In your case I think the 68mm would probably work well, and would be a big difference from the powermax... I still feel like it will have that loss of breath feeling up top only because its a VGT, but i couldn't say i've never ridden in one, I'd like to though. I just cant stand the vgt whistle anymore LOL ! If anyone going to rudys has one i'd like to go for a ride.

Last edited:

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
In your case I think the 68mm would probably work well, and would be a big difference from the powermax... I still feel like it will have that loss of breath feeling up top only because its a VGT, but i couldn't say i've never ridden in one, I'd like to though. I just cant stand the vgt whistle anymore LOL ! If anyone going to rudys has one i'd like to go for a ride.

Jake Kelly should be there with us.. 205mm and 68mm powermax that made 612 on scheids dyno.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Geez. I can imagine. My neighbor has a straight piped 03.....I can hear him fire his truck and he is 8 houses down.

Latest posts

Members online