one more from kansas

08pwrstrokr6.4

Reaction score
hey guys/gals im new here.im from manhattan, ks. im a helicoter mech getting out of the army in a few months. trying to find a job locally or topeka.i have an 08 6.4 which im currently replacing a push rod in.lucky me. it has an s&b intake, 5" dp back, and h&s black maxx.it runs a mid 13 1/4 mi and i love the diesel world.:tree: glad i found this place thanks to a few friends. it helped me with my recent rod issue and im thankful.hope to see some of yall at a track one day.

08pwrstrokr6.4

Reaction score
yea byron i was afraid it would come to the worst. and it still might. i noticed when i was putting the new rod in that the rod guide, this thin piece of metal that goes through the head that the rods run through, a piece broke off from it. so i could still do some damage to the eng.just hope it gets stuck somewhere and stays there like in the corner of the head far away from any moving parts.merry xmas everyone

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
yea byron i was afraid it would come to the worst. and it still might. i noticed when i was putting the new rod in that the rod guide, this thin piece of metal that goes through the head that the rods run through, a piece broke off from it. so i could still do some damage to the eng.just hope it gets stuck somewhere and stays there like in the corner of the head far away from any moving parts.merry xmas everyone

Change your oil a few times right quick, or at least put a few new filters on it, hopefully that will catch any tiny metal bits

08pwrstrokr6.4

Reaction score
Not sure if the welcome is for me or not but thanks. ( ive been here for a few months, are we chatting somewhere else?) ill be moving down there in the new two weeks. wanna help?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.