OUO ALAs

TexAg56

Reaction score
Now, we have our new leveler that we sell either the ALA's that is similar to a coil over adjuster that goes under the coil spring. You can achieve 2.5" of lift in the front 🏻

Hey man could you explain a little more on this? Im not sure if its worded weird or the fact that Im still an idiot on this subject lol. Is the leveler something similar to ALAs? Or something used with ALAs? Sorry for the confusion just trying to learn what I can

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Hey man could you explain a little more on this? Im not sure if its worded weird or the fact that Im still an idiot on this subject lol. Is the leveler something similar to ALAs? Or something used with ALAs? Sorry for the confusion just trying to learn what I can

Its a leveler used to lift/level the front of the truck and also allows for side to side adjustment if the truck sits uneven, which 99% do from the factory.

Its also able to be used with lift coils if you need to level a truck out with aftermarket coils.

The leveler must be used with ALA's or use shims to adjust for castor. Which is why the ALA's and leveler together are the ultimate combination.

Waited for the admin to send me her edited photos back and I'll post them. Its a pretty trick set up.

TexAg56

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying man. So with the ALAs and the leveler you could reach 2.5 in front? Would you need to buy anything else or are these the olnly 2 things needed?

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying man. So with the ALAs and the leveler you could reach 2.5 in front? Would you need to buy anything else or are these the olnly 2 things needed?

Yes sir. Ready to rock.

You could always add a track rod joint and have the front end completely dialed in. They are 399.00

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Its a leveler used to lift/level the front of the truck and also allows for side to side adjustment if the truck sits uneven, which 99% do from the factory.

Its also able to be used with lift coils if you need to level a truck out with aftermarket coils.

The leveler must be used with ALA's or use shims to adjust for castor. Which is why the ALA's and leveler together are the ultimate combination.

Waited for the admin to send me her edited photos back and I'll post them. Its a pretty trick set up.

Sounds like something similar to spring height locator that we use on a drag car. We use them to change corner weights and ride height.

IMG_0013-e1356025042332-300x222.jpg

Billy T.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online