Painted headlights?

VanoFord

Reaction score
Dropped my money off this afternoon with Bert at Plain an Simple. Really good guy showed me all I needed to know.

Doing just painted match (I have the Dark Shadow Grey) headlights with the Halogen light with 6k bulbs. Nothing to fancy other than to make them look pretty. I can go back and do more later.

I am also having him do my fog lamps with the smaller projection setup as well.

Should turn out pretty sick!

I'd recommend him to anyone! Probably going to take my brothers Datsun project lights to him when we get closer to that time.

When he finishes my set he will have another set of cores (probably the week after net) so if anyone is interested in them.

i'd love to see the fogs when they are done. i'm located in north houston so I'd be willing to drop mine off at your guy as well. sub'd!

Fenner408

Reaction score
Awesome. Love guys who pimp business off the site behind the scenes.

I actually do most my business of Facebook and word of mouth. Naturally some of those guys are on here or know someone thats on here. I usually dont say anything about it on here, unless someone comes to me first. Im not here to step on anyones toes, Im just trying to help some guys get the look they want without breaking the bank.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I actually do most my business of Facebook and word of mouth. Naturally some of those guys are on here or know someone thats on here. I usually dont say anything about it on here, unless someone comes to me first. Im not here to step on anyones toes, Im just trying to help some guys get the look they want without breaking the bank.

I dunno about any of that. I have had an alarming amount of customers reporting back that you have quoted them via PM here, to paint their headlights. Do what you want but it's kinda chitty to make behind the scenes deals like that when you know how it works here for sponsors. Your call though

Fenner408

Reaction score
Most of those people contacted me and I wasn't aware that you guys were doing lights until this thread. Did it cross your mind that we may not have talked on here anyways. Now if you'd like to discuss this more with me, feel free to Pm me and not clutter Corbs thread.

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
Just to clarify, I got Levi's info and number off FB. Never received a PM or anything. Not his fault if he gets mentioned on the forum. Shot him a text and thats all she wrote.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online