Painted to match Anzo Projector Headlights for 2012 F250

truckman1974

Reaction score
So the guy who's painting my lights for me sent me some photos of the finished product. Although it will be a while before I can install these (and give you pics of the installed product) since I'm deployed to West Africa, I think they are going to look awesome!

I did order some of those silver parking light bulbs to replace the amber one. That way, the bulb just blends in until it's turned on. Let me know what you think...

Bon Apetit!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 371
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    960.2 KB · Views: 326
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 265
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    997.8 KB · Views: 279
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 365

truckman1974

Reaction score
Thanks. I was kind of worried they wouldn't turn out good, for some reason. I was trying to decide did I want to buy and paint these lights, paint the factory lights or not mess with them at all (because I do like the factory lights too....even as they come in chrome and all). So, I took the plunge and went for it. I figured worst case scenario, someone would buy them if I didn't like them.

I think they're going to work out fine though.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Hows the light output of those versus stock&are you running hids in them,thx&they look fabulous.

truckman1974

Reaction score
Hows the light output of those versus stock&are you running hids in them,thx&they look fabulous.

It'll be a year before I can install them and try them out (I'm Army deployed to Africa right now)... I, more than likely will do an true HID conversion kit on them but I want to try them out first and see how much light they put out. I'm really looking forward to it and will def post pics...

thanks

truckman1974

Reaction score
MORE photos

Here's a few more shots of the lights after having the silver bulbs installed (in place of the amber bulbs). They still light up amber, just look silver when in the off position.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 190
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 182
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    920.5 KB · Views: 167

08TitanSE

Reaction score
Wow they look amazing!! I have the Anzo's and you're making me want more!!
CFDFB688-145C-43A1-9EFD-BDEB55A0D4D7_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

truckman1974

Reaction score
Those look great,god bless you&thx for your service,looking forward to your safe return.

Thanks! I appreciate it! I can't wait to get back home. This, I think, will be my last deployment.....After this I will finally be eligible for retirement (20 years) and I can't wait!

truckman1974

Reaction score
Wow they look amazing!! I have the Anzo's and you're making me want more!!
CFDFB688-145C-43A1-9EFD-BDEB55A0D4D7_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yea, I saw your truck in another post as well....looks REALLY good! I immediately noticed you had the Anzo lights! I think mine came out great, but for some reason, I think if you had your headlights painted to match they would REALLY pop because of that ruby red color. With mine, they are subtle, with the silver....but with yours, there would be no mistaking the fact that you had them customized!

The guy that did them for me offers a 2 year warranty against any type of peeling/flaking/condensation, etc.....

08TitanSE

Reaction score
!

Yea, I saw your truck in another post as well....looks REALLY good! I immediately noticed you had the Anzo lights! I think mine came out great, but for some reason, I think if you had your headlights painted to match they would REALLY pop because of that ruby red color. With mine, they are subtle, with the silver....but with yours, there would be no mistaking the fact that you had them customized!

The guy that did them for me offers a 2 year warranty against any type of peeling/flaking/condensation, etc.....

Thanks! If you don't mind me asking, how much did that run you?

truckman1974

Reaction score
I found the guy through this ebay listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Headlight-p...50-f350-f450-super-duty-/191378726793?vxp=mtr

If you just email him, via his ebay listing, but don't buy the ebay listing, he'll charge you $299, via a paypal invoice, to paint them black (extra $40 for color match) because he's saving the ebay fees. He offers other services like installing LEDs and stuff like that, but I wasn't interested in that part. The best part is, he warranties the work for 2 years!

08TitanSE

Reaction score
I found the guy through this ebay listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Headlight-p...50-f350-f450-super-duty-/191378726793?vxp=mtr

If you just email him, via his ebay listing, but don't buy the ebay listing, he'll charge you $299, via a paypal invoice, to paint them black (extra $40 for color match) because he's saving the ebay fees. He offers other services like installing LEDs and stuff like that, but I wasn't interested in that part. The best part is, he warranties the work for 2 years!

Sweet, thanks!!

Latest posts

Members online