Palmettostroke coming in hot from the org

palmettostroke

Reaction score
tumblr_n66hswd7Hu1ql793vo1_500.gif

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
No. Was not trying to get bant at the org. They have tracked down 3 of my 5 handles but are yet to locate 2 of them. I must have done a hell of a job on a guy on PSN and most of the mods on the org since they are still talking bout me. Guess you could say I'm living rent free in there heads.

Since I know the org is reading this I want to say that I really like Heavy and anything I say about that place he is excluded from. He is funny and a good mod.

This thread got my name ran through the mud my speaking my opinion. But that's ok, I got my extra thermal keyboard skin on. :toast::toast:

palmettostroke

Reaction score
This thread got my name ran through the mud my speaking my opinion. But that's ok, I got my extra thermal keyboard skin on. :toast::toast:

that will happen when you rustle jimmys. If you do it right they will talk about you long after youre gone

Last edited:

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Welcome.... I originated from the org as well. I've posted in more threads here in the last few months than I did in 8 years over there.

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
I make one thread on the org when I was newer to PSD, had a coolant issue and everyone was total dicks about it. Got told I should not be a mechanic (After I had rebuilt a few gas motors successfully) and then never went back on. Im pretty sure they are all Liberals so I wouldn't worry about getting kicked off LOL

ToMang07

Reaction score
That place is a joke.
There's no new info/builds going on.

And the "new" wave of mods are power hungry Dbags who think they are all powerful.

That's been the problem for years. Only takes a couple d-bags to ruin it for everybody.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score

That's been the problem for years. Only takes a couple d-bags to ruin it for everybody.

I'm still (knock on Wood) chapter president over there for Illinois and Indiana. So that's The main reason why I still login over there. And of course to help direct so the 7.3 guys.

But I know the surveillance has been placed already. Time to mind my P's and Q's

palmettostroke

Reaction score
I'm still (knock on Wood) chapter president over there for Illinois and Indiana. So that's The main reason why I still login over there. And of course to help direct so the 7.3 guys.

But I know the surveillance has been placed already. Time to mind my P's and Q's

The org doing surveillance.....

3396749E-E835-45FB-989D-6BBD691583AE_zpss4sy7xzy.gif

psduser1

Reaction score
People actually give a fvck enough to lurk different forums over a pissing match?:morons:LOL
Who's got time for that? or actually take it that seriously?

Latest posts

Members online