Paramount evolution grille

Nj67

Reaction score
enusydu5.jpg

Comes as one piece. Just take the grille support off your factory grille and attach to this one. Has the 5 clips already attached.... but that's the problem. You'll need to remove their clips and grind away a small strip of plastic. Then reattach clips but reversing the bolt and nut for clearance issue. Not too bad after that. Sits nicely and all lines look the same. If anybody does purchase this I have some in depth pics of the details. After a call to summit explaining what happened they gave me a 50% refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
paint match that bad boy and i bet it would look really nice, sucks they dont make it an easy swap

Nj67

Reaction score
$415 shipped to my door but with refund only $207.50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karlosrig

Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal. My friend added two lights behind the Paramount grille and it looks cool.

VNitri22

Reaction score
44-0926 heres a part number for the mesh with out the bolts. Besides the little bit of grinding does it seem to fit well. Im looking to purchase this grill for my truck.

Nj67

Reaction score
44-0926 heres a part number for the mesh with out the bolts. Besides the little bit of grinding does it seem to fit well. Im looking to purchase this grill for my truck.

Yes it fits well and lines up perfectly. They might have fixed the grinding mess up. It was only plastic that looked like nipples..??? Lol. I'm guessing it was from the mold. Now the clips on mine had to be removed and flipped over but that's no biggie either. I've had mine now for a good while and besides the bird that tried to eat my truck the paint and mesh has held up great.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
So did you guys just take off the main grill brackets and use only the top mounts? Not sure how the 6.7 hood is but the 6.4 has two metal mounts coming down to the bottom to brace it. Doesn't seem strong enough to not use them but in the dark I don't think the old mounts line up with the bottom of the grill anywhere, maybe I should be doing this in the day time ;)

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So did you guys just take off the main grill brackets and use only the top mounts? Not sure how the 6.7 hood is but the 6.4 has two metal mounts coming down to the bottom to brace it. Doesn't seem strong enough to not use them but in the dark I don't think the old mounts line up with the bottom of the grill anywhere, maybe I should be doing this in the day time ;)

the grill is not attached to the hood.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Yes it is? Not sure on the 6.7, looks similar but the 6.4 most definitely is attached to the hood, that is the only way it is attached. 5 push clips at the top, 6 plastic clips at the top and as of this morning, a lower metal bracket and 5 bolts that got mangled in the hit are the pieces I am missing, day light helps a bunch :)

Grillbracket.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online