• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Parting out a 95 F350 4x4 psd

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Ended up selling the bed and gate off this last week for $1k which I thought was a fair price for both of us.

Question I have is what is a going rate for the axles as a pair? 3:55 gears. A buddy is interested in the pair to swap into his 250 that has 4:10's. Is $1k too high for both?

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Around here 1k for both axles with all of the components necessary for the swap is on the cheap side.
Mind you, we have all the Toyota and Jeep guys driving the price up. It's not uncommon for empty housings and outers to sell for ~$800-$1000, and complete D60's for $1200.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Around here 1k for both axles with all of the components necessary for the swap is on the cheap side.
Mind you, we have all the Toyota and Jeep guys driving the price up. It's not uncommon for empty housings and outers to sell for ~$800-$1000, and complete D60's for $1200.

Good info.

I think my market is a little different here, but I am planning on selling it with everything needed but front springs. So my number probably is in the ballpark I'd say.

Latest posts

Members online