PCM LOCK FML

getstroked27

Reaction score
hey guys i have an issue. i work at a business called truckwurx. we have a 08 6.4 in the shop. my tech did the install procedure backwards and left me ****ed. he did the exhaust, intake and egr delete before installing the mini maxx and now the pcm is locked. ive already tried the orange wire jumper trick, the engine will crank but not fire up. the mini maxx will power up, but it will not communicate with the pcm to download tunes or read dtc's. ive tried contacting kyle at H&S but he hasnt gotten back to me yet. ive tried turning all the lights on and disconnecting the batteries, i let it sit overnight and tried flashing it this morning with the same results. the egt sensors are all plugged in under the truck. the securitylight is flashing on the dash as well. im about out of ideas hopefully one of yall can give me more. any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

78f100

Reaction score
Have you tried key on touching the starter remote wire to the battery? Not sure if that's what you meant on not. I have had this happen and the starter remote wire fixed it

78f100

Reaction score
I had a 6.0 this week with a corrupt stock tune, sct wrote me a new stock file and it fixed the problem. It was doing the same.

ken6881

Reaction score
Might try unhooking both batteries and touch the positive and negative wait 30min and see what happens it does wonders to lly ecms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ken6881

Reaction score
When the lly duramax ecms locks me out I pull both positive and negative cables off both batteries. To drain all the juice touch positive and negative. After that and waiting 30min usually I can get them to flash. May or may not work on the 6.4 ecms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online