Pics of black wheels on black trucks,99-04

sloans4x4

Reaction score
I have a 99 CC SB 4x4 F250. I want to go with 18s or 20s, And Im thinking black. But most of the wheels Im finding have too much back spacing. As if they are all for 05 and up. I like the XD Spy, MM 951, DC2, Monster, etc. Any pics? Suggestions?

Right now my truck is black over tan, but plan to black bedline the bottom. And black grill, bumpers. Maybe RanchHand.

Shane

average

Reaction score
Did pretty much what you're saying but I'm going with chrome wheels and still need to do the black 05+ front bumper.

Started with this:
DSC_6505.jpg

I was going to paint my current mickey thompsons with plasti dip but decided that would be too much black.

sloans4x4

Reaction score
LOL. That's what I was thinking, but wasn't gonna say it. Sharp truck either way.

And a closer pic wouldnt hurt! But Still gives me an idea on wheels, stance etc.

I have always ran a 16x10 until my last truck tha was an 03 and I put 04 18" King Ranch wheels on it. I like that look, but want them to stick out more. So really looking at least a 9" wheel, prefer a 10" That will stick out a couple inches.

Shane

Mikeh1725

Reaction score
Here is mine, 20x9 with 33" toyos. They're not Solid black but have some

Could you give the specs on these wheels? I'm going to order these rims just want to make sure the set up will work with 275/65/20s on an 04. Not buying wheel spacers for 600 when I can buy a set of these for 750.

Mike

Latest posts

Members online