Pics of your truck's interior...

TyCorr

Reaction score
that seems backwards... just saying. My dad's duramax is much more comfy than my 99 was

My 00 lariat> my 12 dmax lt ANY day of the week. Go to the 1st gen dmax trucks and there's no point in comparison. People in the backseat of a Silverado crewcab I feel bad for. Honestly, I sat in the backseat of a 12 OR last fall and the leather is nicer quality but the seat itself is unchanged, save for headrest.

I'm gonna agree here. My friends 99xlt is uncomfortable as hell Fwiw. Maybe it depends on the trim level.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Dads dmax is an 03 and my 450 was xlt that I thought felt good, but nowhere near dads comfort level. My 6.4 on the other hand, you know how that goes. But it still doesn't hold a candle to a 6.7

sent from somewhere in the country

TyCorr

Reaction score
Dads dmax is an 03 and my 450 was xlt that I thought felt good, but nowhere near dads comfort level. My 6.4 on the other hand, you know how that goes. But it still doesn't hold a candle to a 6.7

sent from somewhere in the country

If your 450 had the same xlt seats as my buddies 99 does, I understand. My 00 leather lariat captains chairs beat the hell out of my brand new Silverado. Chevy uses this cheap black cloth that should be on a drinking room chair. It's garbage.

As for Ford, I think, given the cabs are the same, the seats have just gotten more durable. My old 2011 Chevy is worn and the cushioning is frikkin waxed. It's got 85k on it now :eek:

Last edited:

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
^^^^^ I forgot about that post lol my wife should take my phone when I'm drunk.

Anyway found this and looks like dodge is trying to step up their game.

uzy3aryb.jpg

Sent from a crack house somewhere in the hood!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.