PIP UPDATED TUNES 2015

ftast350

Reaction score
Just 8-10,000lbs. I can't wait to finally get some delete tunes!! I sure wish the Cndn dollar was doing better! It would make it easier to sell it to the wife!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Depends on how much you're towing.

Here is my experience with v7. No more CEL for ccv reroute which in itself is HUGE! I finally can use my remote start again. Trucks feels a little more snappy and responsive, similar to the v5 tunes, smoke output is about the same as v6 but seems like it hazes a little more at WOT. Not a big deal though, literally the only time it smokes. But the shifting, the shifting is on point. Feels so much cleaner, more firm, and where it needs to be. Overall I'm super satisfied with the v7 update!

pretty much what everybody thinks. pip nailed it. tons of tuners in stock !

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'm getting close to being ready for this,currently running dpf on superchip tunes with s&b intake & mbrp 4" filter back.I am going to go pip with a 4" flo pro delete pipe on my rclb & am looking into who could give me a good deal on these tunes & flopro as a combo,may do egr as well.thx for any help.
This tune sounds awesome!!!!!

sootie

Reaction score
I'm getting close to being ready for this,currently running dpf on superchip tunes with s&b intake & mbrp 4" filter back.I am going to go pip with a 4" flo pro delete pipe on my rclb & am looking into who could give me a good deal on these tunes & flopro as a combo,may do egr as well.thx for any help.
This tune sounds awesome!!!!!

bigrpowr

Latest posts

Members online