Please help! Glowshift gauge won't stop flashing and doesn't work!

Strokin89

Reaction score
So today I installed my boost and egt gauge from glowshift. The boost gauge is fine. The egt gauge lights up but the needle doesn't move. It also keeps blinking. It flashes blue. They were hooked up as they instructions told me to do. And I don't see in the instructions anything about stopping that gauge flashing. Please help it's very distracting while driving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

MrMike2010

Reaction score
There's really not much u can do. My brother had the same problem with these gauges. He called them up and they gave him another set at a greatly reduced cost. That held him over till he sold the truck.

powerstrokecrzy

Reaction score
So today I installed my boost and egt gauge from glowshift. The boost gauge is fine. The egt gauge lights up but the needle doesn't move. It also keeps blinking. It flashes blue. They were hooked up as they instructions told me to do. And I don't see in the instructions anything about stopping that gauge flashing. Please help it's very distracting while driving.

1 year warranty i think. Send it back

6fodays

Reaction score
Pull the egt probe and hold a lighter to it. See if the needle moves, fixed mine back in 2012

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Wouldn't even bother with automated either.... ISSPRO is about the only way to go. Or a digital monitor

Izzybird

Reaction score
They are cheap for a reason. On that note, I have a 3 in 1 on two different work trucks that still do the job after 5 yrs or so. Oil temp on one will go haywire sometimes but a couple love taps wakes it back up. I would say it's either a bad connection or the probe. Save your dough for some ISSPRO, they're nice.

Armyman0

Reaction score
Wouldn't even bother with automated either.... ISSPRO is about the only way to go. Or a digital monitor

whys that? Thousands of guys running these gauges without issues and when you do have a problem you don't have to send your gauge back to china or wait for a replacement from china. Have ran 4 sets myself and only had one issue, they overnighted me a replacement and I sent the faulty one back with no questions asked.

Koda22

Reaction score
Just call them, as much as people seem to hate them you get some thing like a 1 year free replacement.....they will send a new out.....

Strokin89

Reaction score
Ok I figured it out 2 cables had to be switched. It wasn't very clear in the directions. Eventually I want to do autometer or isspro but they are a little steep right now with me buying new tires. Also I have the glowshift 3 gauge pod and I don't like it. Is there any gauge pods that don't go over the factory pillar piece? I'm looking for one that clips in like the factory piece does.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Mine will do that once in a while... I usually smack it and it fixes itself, lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.