PMF 3 link and Icon coils installed

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I can't answer that...I'm far from an expert. Mine is a 15 so they definitely fit. lol

KTM300

Reaction score
Do you notice some noise from your front suspension when hitting bumps that you didn't have with the stock arms? I do and have retorqued everything and can't find anything loose. I am wondering if it isn't just the more solid end links that make a little more noise than the rubber mounted factory end links.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
So I've been driving the hell out of this thing this week. I went back over everything yesterday and retorqued / rechecked everything from front to back. No issues but I'm taking a long trip tomorrow and just wanted to be sure.
We did a 4 hour round trip last night and I gotta say I would put this PMF/Fox stuff up against anything made as far as quality and ride comfort. At 80+ mph on the freeway it just floats across whatever the road can throw at it.
With the mild lift, fairly short sidewalls and Hellwig bars on both ends I can see how a hard core off-road guy wouldn't like it....but for a truck that spends 99% of its life on-road I can't imagine a better riding or handling set-up.
I'm rarely content with a suspension system....I am with this one.
I can't imagine changing a thing.

I know some people like the Deaver rear leaf packs but my next mod is a B&W gooseneck hitch so I can pull my tractor and I hear those are just too soft for heavy towing without airbags and I don't want to overcomplicate things. The stock springs can carry this particular load just fine.

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
So I've been driving the hell out of this thing this week. I went back over everything yesterday and retorqued / rechecked everything from front to back. No issues but I'm taking a long trip tomorrow and just wanted to be sure.
We did a 4 hour round trip last night and I gotta say I would put this PMF/Fox stuff up against anything made as far as quality and ride comfort. At 80+ mph on the freeway it just floats across whatever the road can throw at it.
With the mild lift, fairly short sidewalls and Hellwig bars on both ends I can see how a hard core off-road guy wouldn't like it....but for a truck that spends 99% of its life on-road I can't imagine a better riding or handling set-up.
I'm rarely content with a suspension system....I am with this one.
I can't imagine changing a thing.

I know some people like the Deaver rear leaf packs but my next mod is a B&W gooseneck hitch so I can pull my tractor and I hear those are just too soft for heavy towing without airbags and I don't want to overcomplicate things. The stock springs can carry this particular load just fine.

You can always add the deaver mini pack in the back to add a bit better ride. You just have to loose 2in out of your block setup.

Happy you like it! The stance is perfect!

If you tow a ton, the deaver springs are way soft...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Trailer, tractor w/front bucket and brush hog is about 24,000 lbs.
My brothers stock 14 Platinum pulls it just fine so I don't wanna mess with the rear springs.

Jomax

Reaction score
Trailer, tractor w/front bucket and brush hog is about 24,000 lbs.
My brothers stock 14 Platinum pulls it just fine so I don't wanna mess with the rear springs.

Your truck will get a work out lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.