Ported Intake Manifold

Snoop

Reaction score
Elite Diesel vs Apex vs ?

I'm in the market for a fully ported intake manifold and am looking for the best route to take. I would love to port it myself but really don't have the time. Any experience would be much appreciated.

My truck is setup for street/tow.

Anything to take into consideration when selecting a manifold?

Mach5customs

Reaction score
There are a few pretty good threads on ported intake manifolds, I was in the market for one but I ended up with a diesel dr one a friend of mine had that he never used. I got it for a great price so that's why I went that route. I was looking but I didn't find any dyno numbers with and without a ported manifold. I know it helps flow big time and will also help your turbo spool quicker.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
I have a WPE intake and I really like it. Really helped out the 285/75s I got mine coated in wet black. I can get you a good deal on one if you would like. Here is a picture of mine in wet black with silver accents. Oh and I kept the egr crap for emissions reasons.

IMG952827_zps0f5a65dd.jpg

http://s280.photobucket.com/user/chstfish/media/IMG952827_zps0f5a65dd.jpg.html

gjoski515

Reaction score
you can also get ahold of Holder Diesel I have one of theirs, made well and truck runs well, lowered my egts by 200 degrees, Great to deal with also

Snoop

Reaction score
Nice! I hope to lower my EGTs down a bit. Are there different levels or stages of these? I don't have any egr components so they could be closed up on the manifold.

Rob D

Reaction score

Rob D

Reaction score
Thanks - can you PM me pricing and more details on what exactly is done - looks like its opened up and rewelded so I imagine its not just posts being drilled out

Latest posts

Members online