Possible Breast Cancer T-shirt fund raiser fund?

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
So I seen a thread here about a possible Breast Cancer T-shirt idea. Someone said " We like big twins " , so I ran with an idea. I thought I'd post it up here and maybe the Army can use it to raise funds for cancer research.

What ya guys think?

303ilhj.jpg

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I don't care for the breast cancer logos on the sleeves personally. Maybe one on the front and one on the back instead

dsberman94

Reaction score
Looks pretty good. Maybe pull the exhaust housings off them. Maybe even use stock 6.4 turbos. Maybe just one pink ribbon on 1 sleeve. Just suggestions.

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
I think Im going to do this run myself. I talked to BigRPowr and he said he was bust at the moment. So I'll keep this going, spread the word and we can make it happen. I did a huge order of shirts over on the org for a our chapter once before.

any and all suggestions are appreciated, but keep in mind that I cant please everyone. Its for a cause, so think about that too.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I think Im going to do this run myself. I talked to BigRPowr and he said he was bust at the moment. So I'll keep this going, spread the word and we can make it happen. I did a huge order of shirts over on the org for a our chapter once before.

any and all suggestions are appreciated, but keep in mind that I cant please everyone. Its for a cause, so think about that too.
mitht post up in the boobs thread too.

live life full throttle