Power Hungry Performance Hydra Chip...

hwrdbd

Reaction score
Good catch on sharing this deal, thanks. I wasn't planning on getting the hydra just yet, but with a discount like that there's no reason not to.
Quick question for anyone who might be able to answer, I'm still on stock injectors (e99 at that) but running a 366, should I just go with their "light mods" form for now? Or is it worth it to try a little more custom tailoring for the turbo?

skylinedan

Reaction score
I really like mine, need to look into some different tunes though, but so far with Bill's tuning it rocks. Just have to make up my mind on who else's tunes to run now, money is the big thing.

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Just convinced my buddy to go with this instead of a ts style. Hoping he won't be disappointed but it just seems to be an overall better choice when comparing the two. I'm pretty anxious to install it and see how everything works.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Just a bump for a great product!!!

I now have tunes from No Limit, PHP, Gearhead, Wildman and Curtis...

I cant tell you how nice it is to just have a tune emailed to you, and within seconds have it loaded.

No pulling the chip, just drag the laptop out, plug the USB cable in under the steering column and go.

ju015dd

Reaction score
I have php tunes on the hydra and love how easy it is to you and set up. Perfect product in my eyes. Can't wait till I have the funds to get some other tunes from other makers on it to have a variety to choose from.... Bill's tunes are awesome thus far over the dp tunes I had before.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
I believe Joe managed to get tunes before NLTD put a 'hold' on Hydra tunes. Haven't heard anything about them resuming to tune the Hydra yet.

Milford

Reaction score
Joe, Might be off topic but do you have a honey badger HPOP? I never heard of them till I just saw it in your info. Looks pretty good! Any input for me? I am going to be in the market for one real fast. Mine is about doneski!

Latest posts

Members online